Piotr Trusik was born in 1994. He graduated with honors from the Graphics Department of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw. Works in painting, drawing and design. He is, among others, a 5-time scholarship holder of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, a 3-time scholarship holder of the Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw. His works have been exhibited at the Louvre in Paris, Tokyo, New York, Sand Diego, Birmingham etc. Art is his passion which prompts him to deepen his expression, persist in it and create constantly.
• 5 times the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage Scholarship for outstanding artistic achievements. 2020, 2018/19, 2017/19, 2014, 2013/14
• Three-time scholarship from the Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw for outstanding artistic achievements. 2018/19 r., 2017/18 r., 2016/17 r.
• Scholarship of the Marshal of the Masovian Voivodeship for outstanding artistic achievements, 2017 https://www.mazovia.pl/komunikaty--konsultacje-spoleczne/komunikaty/art,2496,st ypendia-dla-studentow-educational-artistic-awarded.html
• Finalist of the international poster competition WE WANT JAZZ. Organized on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of Radio Jazz.FM. 10.2019
• Nomination for the Prize and participation in the Satyrykon International Exhibition, ISBN: 978-83-954318-0-7, Legnica 2019.
• Special award of the Satyrykon Foundation in a nationwide satirical competition: Best of the Best: Four Seasons of Caricature. Drawings of the Year 2018, Museum of Caricature Eryk Lipiński in Warsaw, ISBN 978-83-87994-18-1
• Honorable Mention (2nd place) for the poster advertising the 9th Warsaw Book Fair at the National Stadium in Warsaw. 2018
• Honorable mention for the logo of the Institute of Electrical Power Engineering of the Warsaw University of Technology, 2018.
• Finalist of the 26th International Poster Biennale in Warsaw and participation in the competition catalog. ISBN 978-83-66098-00-8, 2018.
• Honorable mention in the national satirical competition: Cztery Pory Karykatury. Drawings of the Year 2017 "Summer". Museum of Caricature Eryk Lipiński in Warsaw.
• 3rd place in the 9th National Competition "Seven Deadly Sins" "Zagłębie Palace of Culture. Publication of the work in the post-competition catalog, 05/04/2017.
• Finalist in the national satirical competition: Cztery Pory Karykatury. Drawings of the Year 2017 "Spring". Museum of Caricature Eryk Lipiński in Warsaw.
• Finalist of the competition entitled "Portrait of Fryderyk Chopin" organized by the Fryderyk Chopin Museum in Warsaw and the Fryderyk Chopin Institute, 03.2016.
• Qualification for ART. FRESH FESTIWAL 7 Warsaw Sheraton Hotel, ul. Bolesława Prusa 2 in Warsaw, ISBN: 978-83-941401-1-3. Patrons: TVP Kultura, Unicef, artinfo.pl, Artist and Art, March 13, 2016.
• Kompas Młodej Sztuki 2017 r. Http://www.kompasmlodejsztuki.pl/
• Honorable Mention in the Polish poster competition: Płońsk Archeological Point in the Shadows of the Past. Presentation of the poster in the public space of the city of Płońsk as a poster of the archaeological festival. 08.2015
• Honorable mention in the national satirical drawing competition "Threat to the Natural Environment of Man", Jarosław 2014.
• Honorable mention in the national competition for the "Drawing of the Month", Museum of Caricature in Warsaw, May 2013.
• 1st place in the macroregional review for art school students, 4th place in the nationwide review for art school students. Academy of Fine Arts index for any university and faculty in Poland without recruitment. Supraśl, Dłużew 2013
• Nominations for the award in the national competition for "Drawing of the Month" April, June, July, April, Museum of Caricature in Warsaw. 2012/2013
• Grand Prix in the Polish biennial of painting inspired by the works of Józef Czapski "Human landscape", Paris, Krakow, 2013.
• Honorable Mention in the national art competition "Promotion of Young Talents", Warsaw 2013.
• 3rd place in the national competition "Compositions", 2012
• 1st place in the national art competition "Experiencing Nature", in the footsteps of Leon Wyczółkowski's work, Bydgoszcz 2012.
• 1st place in the national satirical drawing competition "Threats to the Natural Environment of Man", Jarosław 2012
• 2nd place in the national art competition "Korean Culture Through the Eyes of Young Artists" Center of the Korean Embassy in Warsaw, 2012.
• Honorable Mention in the national art competition "Promotion of Young Talents", Warsaw 2012.
• 2nd place in the 8th national art competition "Shrines and Churches in the Masovian Landscape", Sierpc 2011
• Award in the 11th national art competition "Man in motion", Pabianice 2011.
• 2nd place in the National Painting Open Air "Zamość - Pearl of the Renaissance" under the patronage of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage and CEA, Zamość 2012
• 3rd place in the international competition for drawing and graphics inspired by the works of Leon Wyczółkowski, 2012.
• 2nd place in the Warsaw art competition "My heart is white and red", Palace of Culture and Science, Warsaw 2012.
• 3rd place in the 15th international art competition Castles, palaces,
We will inform you about new artworks availability in the gallery or at the auction.