(born in 1997 in Warsaw)
Róża Bartnicka was studying at the Faculty of Graphics of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw and at the Mimar Sinan University in Istanbul (under the Erasmus + program). Graduated in June 2021 from the Graphic Techniques Studio of prof. Smolnicki, annex to the diploma in the Painting Studio of prof. Gostyński.
She works mainly within painting and graphic, where matter and its sensuality is an important mean of expression. In her work, she likes to combine different techniques and materials, which allows her, often by way of experiment, to discover new artistic values. She is inspired mostly by emotions and the organic world of nature. She wants ther artwork to go beyond the limits of being an object and become an experience.
- 2022 - Organika - solo show - 3u10 Gallery, Warsaw
- 2022 – Gel-Git akintilarli – Art-Z, Alacati, Turkey
- 2022 Organika - solo show - Galeria Żywa / Arthotel Stalowa 52, Warsaw
- 2021 Salonou Winter Art Show - Elektrownia Powiśle, Warsaw
- 2021 Painting Vernissage - Park Cafe Konstancin
- 2019 KissPrint - Elektrownia Powiśle, Warsaw
- 2018 II Contemporary Art Review New Avant-garde, Szyb Wilson Gallery, Katowice
- 2018 Classic is beautiful - Graphic Department Gallery, Toruń
We will inform you about new artworks availability in the gallery or at the auction.