Ela Grzybek is a visual artist, painter, fashion designer and art teacher. She graduated from the State Secondary School of Fine Arts in Supraśl - in the field of Artistic Textiles, Teachers' College - Art Education, Art Therapy granted by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, as well as Philosophy at the University of Białystok.
Completed philosophical studies contributed to deepening her knowledge about the genesis, meaning and the way of reading broadly understood art, as well as allowed her to re-look at her own work.
For over 30 years she has been creatively active in the local, national and international art market. He creates in traditional art techniques, such as: oil painting, pastels, acrylic and gouache. Her specialty is also unique clothes (haute couture and prêt-à-porter, and experimental fabrics). He takes part in national and international exhibitions where he presents his works and projects. Her work is included in many publications and albums. He is the organizer and curator of many exhibitions and fashion shows.
Individual exhibitions and shows:
- 2017: exhibition of paintings "Metafizyka" - University of Białystok
- 2016: exhibition of unique fabrics - Belarusian Cultural Center in Hajnówka
- 2016: exhibition of pastels "PASTELISTS" - Galeria im. Sleńdziński in Białystok
- 2015: exhibition of works "Painted with Word and Brush" - Białystok Puppet Theater in Białystok
- 2013: painting exhibition and performance "JEWISH" - WOAK "SPODKI gallery" in Białystok
- 2011: exhibition of pastels - University Library in Białystok
- 2010: painting and fabric exhibition - Budapest
- 2009: painting exhibition "Artistic journeys" - Hotel Gołębiewski in Białystok
- 2009: painting exhibition "At the meeting point of cultures" - Galeria Młodych MDK in Białystok
- 2008: fashion show - "Poezja" cafe in Sokółka
- 2008: fashion show (inauguration of the Museum of Fashion and Textiles "ITE") - Theater Academy in Białystok
- 2007: fashion show - Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic in Białystok
- 2007: oil painting exhibition and fashion show "Travels near and far" - Philharmonic in Białystok
- 2006: painting exhibition "Beauty hidden in flowers" - GALLERIES e-la montparnasse in Białystok
- 2006: performance and fashion and fabric show "How many of us are in us today" - Contemporary Art Gallery in Łomża
- 2004: performance and fashion and fabric show "As if it were", exhibition - WOAK "SPODKI gallery" in Białystok
- 2003: fashion show and experimental fabric "NOT NECESSARY SIZE 38" - WOAK "SPODKI gallery" in Białystok
- 2000: fabrics, unique clothing, painting - Białystok University of Technology
- 2012: fashion installations "Fashion Able East" - Węglowa in Białystok
- 2011: 5th International Pastel Biennial in Nowy Sącz
- 2008: fashion show and performance "ITE Fashion Day", - Ratuszowy Square in Białystok
- 2006: exhibition of works "Garden of Arts" - Alfons Karny Museum in Białystok
- 2005: II International Pastel Biennial in Nowy Sącz
- 2005: II International Open-Air Pastel Painting in Nowy Sącz
- 2005: "Joy of Freedom" - 3rd National Biennale of Painting and Unique Fabrics in the Tri-City
- 2004: IX National Exhibition of Unique Fabrics in Łódź
- 2004: "Fashion Oscars" - Łódź
- 2002: 1st International Pastel Biennial in Nowy Sącz
Projects, scholarships and awards:
- 2021: Creative Scholarship of the President of the City of Białystok in the field of promoting culture
- scholarship holder of the Marshal of the Podlaskie Voivodeship (creative scholarship - 2017)
- 2015: Creative Scholarship of the President of the City of Białystok in the field of promoting culture
- 2011: distinction from the editorial office of Art & Business - 5th International Pastel Biennale in Nowy Sącz
- 2009: "Crystal Honesty" - styling for "Salon and Bedroom" magazine
- 2009: "Angel at My Table" - styling for the magazine "Salon and Bedroom"
- 2008: "Winter's Tale" - styling and arrangement for the magazine "Salon and Bedroom"
- 2006: styling and arrangement - KLER furniture showroom in Białystok
- 2006: "European Art Salon" - WOAK "Spodki" impresario hall in Białystok
- 2005: "Brandenburg Days" - promotion of the Podlasie region, Potsdam
- 2005: distinction for the fabric "Hope for a Better Tomorrow" - 3rd National Biennial of Painting and Unique Textiles in the Tri-City
- 2004: "Podlasie Brand of the Year" - Rembrandt Studio of the Polish Radio in Białystok
- 2003: "SMART style fashion session" - National Competition of the monthly "Twój STYL"
- 2003: Creative Scholarship of the Marshal of the Podlaskie Voivodeship ...
Ela Grzybek She is a co-founder of the Society for the Museum of Fashion and Textiles "ITE", and her fashion show (in February 2008) inaugurated the grand opening of the project.
- member of the Union of Artists and Designers - Polish Applied Arts;
- represented the Podlasie Region during the Brandenburg Days in Potsdam;
- published an article in a collection of essays entitled "It is worth asking about culture - man, spirituality, entrepreneurship";
- - she published the book "About two people who dreamed".
We will inform you about new artworks availability in the gallery or at the auction.