Zbigniew Blajerwski was born in 1983. He graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow. He has been passionate about sculptures for over 15 years, and creating them, maintains family traditions - he made his first productions under the watchful eye of his parents: Ewa and Marek Blajerski, who infected him with the passion of carving in very different materials. In later years, while studying, he was already looking for his own, more innovative means of expression.
Currently, he creates mainly in wood, ceramics, metal, stone. He often returns to his parents living in Podkarpackie, who advise him on technical and artistic matters. Sam lives and works in Krakow. Most often he creates in ceramics, because this material allows him freedom and abstract thinking. He also loves working in linden wood, walnut, oak and black oak. He also likes working in stone, he associates working with this material with his parents' studio.
This sculptor is also passionate about drawing, along with two other sculptors he is also a bassist of a musical group.
- "The 75th Anniversary of the Krakow Zoo, Outdoor Sculpture and Drawing Exhibition", May 2004 (Krakow)
- "Fetish", collective exhibition, March 28, 2008 (Krakow);
- Post-outdoor exhibition of Artistic Ceramics, October 2007, Cafe Młynek gallery (Krakow);
- Exhibition of works by students of the ceramics sculpture studio at the Krakow Academy of Fine Arts, 2008 (Bolesławiec); 2009 (Krzeszowice); 2009 (Myślenice); 2008 (Zabierzów);
- "Young artistic talents", exhibition at the art gallery "Hortar" (2008), Tarnów;
- "Nature of concrete seat", exhibition closing the concrete workshop for students of architecture and sculpture, 2006 (Krakow);
- Ceramics exhibition at the MOKSiR Gallery "Na Stotyk", November 2008 (Chrzanów);
- Sculpture exhibition by prof. Jerzy Nowakowski "My Diplomats and Me" on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of creative work, December 15, 2011 - January 8, 2012. The Upper Palace of Art, (Krakow);
- Outdoor exhibition of ceramics by students and graduates of the Sculpture Studio in Ceramics of the Sculpture Department of the Krakow Academy of Fine Arts, October 6, 2011 at Galeria e66 (Gdańsk);
- Opening of the New Architectural Space with Design, Idea Fix store ul. Bocheńska7, 25.05.2012, Krakow;
- Sculpture fixed with fire. The Gallery of the Polonia House in Krakow, February 6, 2013.
We will inform you about new artworks availability in the gallery or at the auction.