Elżbieta Boukourbane was born in 1958. She is a sculptor, painter, illustrator and poet. She received her Master's Degree in Arts at the Institute of Sculpture Graphics and Architecture in St. Petersburg in 1986. She is also a graduate of the Secondary School of Fine Arts in Jarosław.
He conducts artistic activities in the field of easel and wall painting. The artist is inspired by the human body and soul. Her art enchants with its richness of colors, an interesting form, often enriched with oriental elements.
She presented her achievements at many individual and group exhibitions. Her works are in private collections in Poland and abroad.
• 2019 - a special show during the 8th Festival Inspired by the Mountains named after Ewa and Maciej Berbek
• 2018 - individual exhibition 'W Niebie-sky', CHiT / Nisko
• 2018 - collective exhibition 'Women's Power', CBK Fama / Wrocław
• 2018 - collective exhibition 'V Salon Spring 2018', BWA / Tarnów
• 2017 - painting presentation, Consulate General of the Republic of Poland / New York
• 2017 - individual exhibition "Goddess of Female Form", Klimat Gallery / New York
• 2016 - painting presentation - Environmental Culture Center / Gorzyce
• 2015/2016 - collective exhibition, Gallery of Contemporary Art BOSA / Wrocław
• 2015 - individual exhibition "Sennik" and "Temple of the Winds", NCK / Nisko
• 2015 - individual exhibition "Island of Women", Marriott Hotel / Warsaw
• 2015 - an individual exhibition "Island of Women", Hotel Rzeszów /
We will inform you about new artworks availability in the gallery or at the auction.